Dienstag, 13. März 2018

Memory playing cards

Welcome to my blog!
 
My latest work I am sharing with you are mixed media memory playing cards...

I used:

 kraft paper in the size of 6 x 6 cm
several paper leftovers (patterned paper, gelli backgrounds or paper coloured by the help of acrylic paints, LSG sprays and distress inks) in the size of 5,5 x 5,5 cm
various motive stamps
rounded corner punch
distress inks







Thanks a lot for stopping by and have an amazing creative time!
❤❤❤

From ScrapArt.cz I used:  

4 Kommentare:

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

This is such a great idea! My children would love these. They love the memory game and I love the idea of customizing them. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing these.
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Kate for such lovely words! ❤

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh wow, these are amazing!! I love the colors and the designs of each one!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Lisa ❤